Re: Dual Ethernet Cards of Intel i82559 for Intel IXDP465 platform

Thanks for the replies from Matt, Clemens, and Andrew.
I have written a TCP application to test and the behavior was the same.
I have used sniffer to catch the packets to verify. I know the default
behavior is correct. But when I unplug the first Ethernet card's cable,
it should not make the second Ethernet card fail. It will take the first
Ethernet card as the best route path, but when the path is broken, it
can't rebuild the route path. That's the problem.
I don't know how to fix the problem. Should I modify the driver of Intel
i82559? Or what else I can try? Could anyone give me the direction?

Robin