Re: ethernet driver

i have a test board having 'n' eth ports, i am using a
JTAG interface to it to send some data from each eth
port.

now on the receiving end i am having a x86 PC with
eCos , i want to receive the data from eth port of my
x86 PC. and print it on monitor using "diag_printf".

Now the data coming from test board is not having any
header as tcp/ip packet have.

Now before eth i was making a serial driver. at that
time i found that "cyg_io_read/write/lookup" api's are
there to control serial driver. i was thinking that
for eth also i can use it. but then found that this is
not allowed.So i was thinking that after making a eth
driver using macros "ETH_DRV_SC()/NETDEVTAB_ENTRY()",
can i make some equivalent "cyg_io_read/write" sort of
api for my driver. Because the inbulit driver for x86
is dirctly being controlled by tcp/ip or BSD tcp/ip
stack.

sir please help me out. please give me some direction.

regards,
Ram Kumar