Re: RBL

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 08:18:16AM +0100, (infor) miren illarramendi wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have found documentation about the Robust Boot Loader. I have read
> the document and I have seen that y need CYGPKG_RBL package to use it.
> I have been looking for this package but I haven't found. I'm
> interested in the facilities that the rbl can provide to me. Where can
> I find this package?

RBL is one of the features of the eCosPro Developer's Kits, available
from eCosCentric. For commercial enquiries please send email to
info@ecoscentric.com.

 Daniel

  Visit us at ESC Silicon Valley <http://www.embedded.com/esc/sv>
  April 4-6 2006, Booth 2044, San Jose McEnery Convention Center

  Daniel Morris - Sales & Marketing Director
  eCosCentric - The eCos and RedBoot experts
  Tel: +44 1223 245 571 - info@eCosCentric.com
  DDI: +44 1269 591 171 - danielm@eCosCentric.com