Re: PCI Issue

:-) Thank You Very Much Nick.

I found that my PCI card maps its all ports one after
another, that is on conjugative spaces of 8 memory
locations (because UART has 8 reg), but I am still not
able to find out (programmatically) number of ports in
my card . So issue 6 is solved but 5 still remain for
me.

I have user manual of my PCI card but it contains
general information about UART used ..crad
installation steps etc..  but it doesn't contain any
information, which a programmer requires.

Well, Nike thank you, at least now I can face in the
right direction to solve this issue.

Thx n Rgrds
-Anupam