Debugging thread application with gdb and MacRaigor ICE JTAG

Hi all,
    I am using to debug my multi-thread application an JTAG ICE mpDemon by
MacRaigor on my platform that is based on AT91M55800A.
I'm using the gdb version 6.1 provided by Macraigor and I enabled the option
"Include GDB multi-threading debug support" in eCos Hal and in eCos Kernel.
The problem is when I try to retrieve the info related to the thread running
with te comand "info thread".
An error like RMT error appear on the gdb shell and no thread information
are reported.
The others functionality work fine.

Anyone have had a similar experience? Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks
Jaws