Re: Floating point representation with Ecos

> I can make it very simple to avoid killing you of boredom: How can i make
> CYG_DOUBLE_BYTEORDER equal to CYG_LSBFIRST for my Ecos build?

Try deleting from hal/arm/arch/current/include/basetype.h
#define CYG_DOUBLE_BYTEORDER    CYG_MSBFIRST    // Big? endian

The value will then be set from infra/current/include/cyg_type.h which
will set it the same as the byte order.

However, digging further, i don't think this will make a
difference. The structure defined in ieeefp.h is only used by the mips
processors.

So i think it is a compiler issue.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2003-06/msg00060.html

So you will have to see what you can configure when building a new
version of gcc.

        Andrew