Q: static IP address, how to use flash_get_config() from the application

Hi,

I have assigned a static IP address to my board by means of
  "fconfig -i"
at the Redboot prompt.

How can I get Redboot to configure the network based on the settings
given with "fconfig" and let my application take over this settings?

I found that Redboot itself calls flash_get_config() to get the
settings, but I did not find a way to call this function from my
application.

It would be great if someone in the list could give me a hint.

Best regards,

Franz Hollerer

--
Franz Hollerer