Daylight saving time

Hi All,

I'm looking at getting our device to handle daylight saving time. The eCos C library has some functions to help support this. However it is missing any code that actually calculates when dst occurs.

Was hoping that perhaps some kind person out there has done this already and they'd be prepared to share there code. otherwise time to hunt down code on google.....

Will