Re: Redboot Built w/o Ethernet?

Gary Thomas wrote:

A few suggestions:
1. Update to the CVS version. A lot has happened in [nearly] 4 years since 2.0 was released :-)

Done! Wow 4 years!!! I didn't realize 2.0 was THAT old.

2. Read the documentation and list archives. There are lots of discussions about how to get RedBoot running on your hardware,
including networking.

Ok I found the package that I need to add and got it work (yay!!!).

3. Continue asking questions.

I have been learning both the GUI and CLI config tools. It seems that once I start a project with one I can't switch to the other. For example, I get Redboot build to build properly using ecosconfig. "ecosconfig check" return the added package and no conflicts. Next I want to change a setting (the default IP address) and I open up the GUI and it finds a bunch of errors in the .ecc file and it won't let me edit it.