From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Stewart
Heitmann
Sent: 17. marts 2006 08:35
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] redboot trampoline

I've been porting redboot to my custom ixp425-based hardware. So far I
have a working redboot console, and networking too, but the last hurdle
is to get the "go" command to work.

Currently, whenever I execute a "go" (or "exec") command,
the redboot console simply freezes and nothing happens thereafter.

It doesn't seem to matter what I am executing (linux kernel
or another copy of redboot), they both go into a black hole.

Trace statements show that the redboot trampoline function is being
called, but after that I am lost. Does anybody have any ideas what might
be going wrong here?
--
Stewart Heitmann <stewart@heitmann.id.au>