Re: IPSec and NAT-T in eCos

I had looked at IPSec in eCos a couple years ago, but
I had enough problems with it that we decided to
abandon that aspect of our project.  One major hurdle
was the key exchange protocol.

However, we went forward with the SSL aspect and had a
good amount of success.  Andrew Lunn did an OpenSSL
port to eCos a couple years back that proved to be
reliable.

-- Matt

http://www.nabble.com/IPSec-and-NAT-T-in-eCos-t1411122.html#a3800728