Re: Possible omission in Lwip?

The problem, Mr Andrew, is that I include
eCos\packages\net\lwip_tcpip\current\include\lwip in my source file and I
don't want to define LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE (because I don't use TIMEVAL) so
IT generates an error.
Fall Birahim
Digital TV Firmware Engineer
Elsys Design for SCM Microsystems

Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch>
Sent by: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
09/04/2006 13:41

Birahim Larou Fall <BLFall@scmmicro.fr>
cc
eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject
Re: [ECOS] Possible omission in Lwip?

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 02:12:43PM +0200, Birahim Larou Fall wrote:
> In file  eCos\packages\net\lwip_tcpip\current\include\lwip,  struct
> timeval is defined if LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE is defined, but function
> lwip_select() use struct timeval as an argument and it's declared in
> sockets.h with or without LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE defined. Of course LWIP
> compile witout any error because each time that sockets is included,
> LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE is first defined.
> /*
>  * only define this in api_sockets_wrapper.c so it does not interfere
>  * with other projects namespaces where timeval is present
>  */
> #ifdef LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE
>   struct timeval {
>     long    tv_sec;         /* seconds */
>     long    tv_usec;        /* and microseconds */
>   };
> #endif
>
> int lwip_select(int maxfdp1, fd_set *readset, fd_set *writeset, fd_set
> *exceptset,
>                 struct timeval *timeout);

So what is the problem?

        Andrew