Implementing router

Hi, all

  I am now porting eCos to a development board. I am a newbie at
eCos.  My problem is:

  I want to implement a router using eCos. I have written the device
driver for eth1 and add this device to component library, the other
net device(eth0) is LAN91C111, so the driver is already available. I
have also added both net devices in configtool. Then I add the net
package in configtool. What should I do next? What else package must
be added to my system in configtool? Or should I write something?
Thank you for any suggestion!

  P.S How can I make sure that my device driver for eth1 works fine?

  Thanks!