ARM9 Port

Hi Guys,

      I have complete HAL for my target board ARM9, well tested.  Now
I am looking to port ecos onto ARM9.

      I followed the ecos documentation , I completed the installation
and downloaded the windows configuration tool. I am able to go upto
two steps later I am stuck

     Ok my question is since I already have a HAL how can I plugin
ecos with it. Whats the procedure. I am sure there are lot of ports on
ARM9 ecos. So can any of you please guide me.

a) Do I have to still follow the configuration process.?

b) Can I plugin my HAL with ecos and just compile ?

c) I dont need Red Boot since I have a JTAG tool and debugger.

Please help me guys.

Thanks

Rakesh