memory map problem

Hi all,

I have some doubts in memory mapping done in eCos.

We use arm excalibur board for our project.

In our project the FPGA write some data to the DPRAM and that particular data
should be retrived by the the processor,but  the processor unable to read the
data and in fact it does not read the correct address of the dpram.

we have defined the DPRAM address in excalibur .h file as
#define EXCALIBUR_DPRAM0_BASE     0x100000
#define EXCALIBUR_DPRAM1_BASE     0x140000

I think in our code we are not doing proper memory mapping for dpram we use
and also we dont know how to do it and where all to make change.

plz any one can help us to come out of this problem.

Thanks in advance

vasanth