Real mode to protected mode:

Does ecos provide any support for switching from 16bit Real Mode to 32bit Protected mode?

The existing Bootrom initializes the system(x386) to 16bit real mode and loads an application from Flash.   Can we configure the application (ecos+application) to be loaded from flash and which will handle switching to protected mode.

Can you give me any pointers on how to do this?

Thank you,

Chris