"Unrequested Response"- at91rm9200 porting

Hello,

I am working on eCos for Atmel at91rm9200- EK as my
FYP. And currently i managed to generate and run the
RedBoot ROM mode on the at91rm9200-EK processor. Also,
i am able to generate the eCos library and linked or
compiled it with my applications (e.g. hello.c)

However, as i attempt to port an application file (to
prompt "Hello, eCos World" on HyperTerminal) onto the
EK board via the running RedBoot, it showed me an
error message of, "Unrequested Response" on the
'Ymodem file send' console window.

As i leave the HyperTerminal for retrials, it prompt
me an error pane showing a message saying, ''Error
Limit Exceeded" and another "cant load <null>:
cancelled" on the Windows HyperTerminal.

And i actually tried it with the XModem and it
evetually failed too. I also happended to come across
a mail posted by Jürgen Lambrecht on 23 February which
mentioned about the same problem. However, there is no
further follow up for his problem. Hence, i hope if
there is anyone who can help me in this issue please
provide me with some tips!

Thank you and best regards,

Kaka