Redboot UART driver

Hi ALL,

Problem Summary: - I am facing a problem with the redboot build
environment while porting it to our ARM9 based SOC. I found that it's
not compiling the serial driver even though "ecosconfig check" shows
that the required package is present.

Detailed Description:- We make ARM9 based SOC and the UART IP block is
completely different. So, I need to develop a different low level UART
driver for our chip. I did the following:-
	1)	Created a folder called myUART in
\ecos-2.0\packages\devs\serial\arm and added necessary cdl and src files
in
            the said directory.
	2)	Created a package called CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_MYUART in
ecos.db which points to the CDL file in \ecos-2.0
            \packages\devs\serial\arm\ myUART\ v2_0\cdl
	3)	Added following Lines in ecos.db
	     target my125Target  {
		alias { "myTarget" myTarget_arm9  }
		packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
	                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_ARM9
	                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_ARM9_MYTARGET
	                   CYGPKG_ERROR
	                   CYGPKG_IO
	                   CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL
	                   CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_ MYUART

	                   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_INTEL_28FXXX
	                   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ARM_MYTARGET
	        }
	        description "
	        The target provides the packages needed to run
	        eCos on our SOC based board."
	}
	After adding above mentioned lines, my expectation is myUART.c
located in \ecos-2.0\packages\devs\serial\arm\ myUART
      \ v2_0\src\ would be compiled. But in reality I found that this is
not getting compiled.

	Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

	Best regards,
	Sujoy Ray.