any tool/strategy present in eCos to load ram image stored in flash and run it ???

Hi all,

I am new to eCos. I have redboot working for my platform(PQ2FADS-ZU board).
Now I am creating ram images on the host and loading the ram images to the
target using the redboot load via tftp and running them successfully.

However in production series, we would like to store the ram image in flash,
copy the image in ram and run it from ram.

Is there any tool/strategy/option in eCos to do this? Can we configure
redboot to do it?

In my point of view, most of you might have done this already. Can anybody
give me hint how to do this.

Thank you,
ram