AW: Huge memory footprint for a simple "hello world"

> Hi Ram;
>
> I checked on Port B there's nothing coming out. The setup is :I have
> Port A connected to one machine from which I upload the application
> (bin_sim0) and port B connected to some other machine to see if
> anything comes out. From both machines nothing comes out. But if the
> application is redboot.elf I do see output on Port A only.

[Ram ] ok!!!

1.Instead of using gdb, can you try to load the image through redboot using
"load" command and test?

2.Can you check if there is any signal movement on your serial port using an
oscilloscope or similar ?

3.Can you verify your virtual vectors configuration?

Do these tests and post the results here if you still have problem.

Hope it helps,
ram