Re: old release of RedBoot and ixdp2801 processor

Jacek Poplawski wrote:
Hello,

Few years ago Intel has ported RedBoot to ixdp2801, now I want to do the
same with current version (2.0 if I am correct).

Note: the 'thing' called eCos 2.0 is now more than 4 years old. We truly only work from the "current" CVS tree.

To do it, I need to find all the differences between the original version of RedBoot and Intel's one. The problem is, that I can't find old version of RedBoot.

This site: http://ecos.sourceware.org/redboot/ tells only about CVS access
to ecos repository.

I found a ftp server: ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/releases/, there
are old versions of ecos, but no RedBoot inside.

Could you tell me how to find release close to 1.24 (probably 1.2)?

These numbers only mean something to Intel - eCos [hence, RedBoot] did not make such release numbers. If you want historical versions that came from Intel, I'm afraid that you'll have to get them from Intel as they did not send their stuff to our repository in times past.

PS. Is this good mailing list to ask questions about RedBoot? Or is there a better one?

This is the appropriate place to discuss RedBoot.