From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Mark Salter
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:52 PM
To: Vijay Kumar Peshkar (WT01 - Semiconductors IP Solutions)
Cc: jerzy.dyrda@kontron.pl; ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: RE: [ECOS] ixp42x NPE networking build issue.

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 09:13 +0530, vijay.peshkar@wipro.com wrote:

> The intel site no longer maintains redboot for IXP425. Its all 2800
now.

http://developer.intel.com/design/network/products/npfamily/ixp425swr1.h
tm

After registration/login you can get to the NPE driver code (eCos .epk)
and microcode. The same driver works for all IXP4xx family. It is a
RedBoot-only driver, but I may have an opportunity to add interrupt
support (Jerzy did this for an earlier version) to the official Intel
package in the near future.

--Mark

www.wipro.com