Re: flash byteorder

Hi,

> There was fix in the hardware. I mean the revision of the chip with
> respect to
> the slowport endianess and there is corresponding software fix required in
> the
> flash section.

Could you tell me where this software fix is used? Because I tried to find
it in the old RedBoot (the one which works correctly).

flash_query is first function called by flash_hwr_init, and flash_hwr_init
is first function called from flash_init, so I don't really see where this
code could be.

> You may want to use the latest redboot from the Intel SDK.

I use ixa_sdk_4.0, I see that 4.3 is available on Intel website, does it
contain any code for ixdp2801?

Thanks for reply.

--
Jacek Poplawski
Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com.
Thank You.