Re: NIOS2 toolchain build failure under Cygwin

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

> I believe I'm seing the same segmentation fault.
>
> Did you find a way to resolve this problem?

Sort of:  Use Linux.

> My first thoughts was to try to revert to an older GCC version for
> CygWin or worst case attempt a cross-build from Linux.

I just switched to Linux.  Once I get everything else ironed
out, I'll mess with Cygwin again (assuming my client really
wants me to).

Building eCos for NIOS2 is the biggest mess I've ever seen: A
Shell script wrapper for a Java program that generates a CDL
file that generates a shell script that generates a Perl script
that calls a Java program that generates include files, etc.
etc.

What a pile.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I HAVE a towel.
                                  at