Re: RedBoot config parameter mismatch

Marcello Presulli wrote:
Hi all,

i have the following situation:

If I run my board (opus103) with the "original" RedBoot loader the
config parameters (fconfig -l) like
baudrate=115200,bootp=true and so on are recognised correctly while
booting,
but when I flash my board with the latest RedBoot loader then the
RedBoot config parameters are not
recognised (e.g. baudrate=9600,bootp=false) even if I reinitialise the
config section with fconfig -i again.

Your description is a bit vague. Maybe you could show the output from RedBoot which describes the problem you are seeing.

One thing that could be different is that your original version was
built with the fconfig data in a separate FIS image [partition].  The
default is to combine this with the FIS directory.  If this is the case,
the new RedBoot will be looking for its fconfig data in a different
place than the old one.