Disk support in RedBoot?

I've been trying to enable disk support in RedBoot and it appears that some of the components aren't present in the repository. For instance, the CDL file references fs/iso9660fs.c if support for ISO9660 filesystems is required, but there doesn't seem to be a file of that name. Similarly for FAT support, the required pieces don't seem to be present (where are CYGSEM_REDBOOT_DISK_FAT16 or redboot_fat16_funs defined for instance).

I'm sure that this is just me missing something obvious, so apologies in advance and thank your for all help received.

Andy..