eCos port for Olimex LPC-E2294 development board

Hello

There is an info for the owners of Olimex LPC-E2294 development board.

An eCos port for Olimex LPC-E2294 board (hardware rev. A) is done. A
few days ago I finished a porting RedBoot/eCos for this target. The
port needs no hardware corrections on the board. I heard folks do the
corrections on the board to turn on a 16-bit mode for the Cirrus Logic
CL CS8900A ethernet controller.

There are diagnostic channels support (UART0/UART1/LCD); Intel Flash
parts (TE28F320C3BD70) support; a Cirrus Logic CL CS8900A ethernet
controller (it had been wired in dumb 8-bit mode) support in the port.
Well, the http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-07/msg00062.html
problem resolved.  There aren't SPI, I2C, CAN, etc. drivers.

The short story how to apply my things to run eCos on the LPC-E2294
development board (note: for recent eCos snapshots) leaves here:

http://sgs.gomel.by/sg/articles/olpce2294/index.html

Any notices about the port are welcome. The port is a pre-released thing :
an olpce2294-1.0.epk ecos package.

Sergei Gavrikov