Re: Re: Termios and waiting for character input

Where do I change the VMIN value? I'll change the value to see
if this helps.

BTW I had worked around the issue by simply doing a loop until
the input value was not 0x0. Not very elegant when CPU cycles
matter. I also made the same observation as Gary that the code
worked on other systems. I had tested the same code on MacOS X.

Andre