Re: Re: context.S problem

Wendell Liu wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

This is not context.S issue at all. It's reated to the fgrep.

In my environment, fgrep just contains:
!<syslink>grep

However, fgrep can not be executed as below:
$fgrep
/usr/bin/fgrep: 1: Syntax error: redirection unexpected.

If I just copy grep.exe to fgrep.exe, I can build my eCos image smoothly.

Does this mean that somehow I lost symlink here? Do you know how to fix it?

Did that fgrep come from cygwin? It might make some sense if it came from elsewhere. Is this a new cygwin install? It's possible they broke things :-|.

Jifl