Port eCos Redboot Olimex LPC2294 to Embest LPCEB2000 (lpc2292)

Hi

I am trying to port Redboot to an Embest LPCEB2000. I am using the Olimex H2294 port as the base. The main diferences between them are
Embest Olimex
Ext SRAM 256kx16 256kx32
Ext Flash 1Mx16 2Mx16
Ethernet none yes
LCD none yes
uP lpc2292 lpc2294

I changed the linker script to reflect the external ram diference (target.ld and the rom.ldi file)

I have edited the hal_platform_setup.h, registers BCFG0,1 and PINSEL2 values changed for my board

I removed ethernet drivers using the configtool

I have edited the mlt_arm_lpc2xxxxolpce2294_rom.h for my ram size

I have changed the clock and pll multiplier (10Mhz x 6) using the configtool

However Redboot does not work. I have checked with scope to see if the Uart is transmitting at the wrong
baud rate, but there is no activity on bootup

Are there any other changes that I need to make?

Miklos Pflancer