Problem with GDB/insight debugging standalone interrupt driven code

HI

Target - ARM LPC2292 Embest development board running Redboot

I think I have a problem with gdb stubs in redboot.

I can load and run a  standalone application which uses interrupts
into external ram  using gdb, however If I set breakpoints or try to
single step the application stops and gdb becomes unresponsive.

I can burn the same application into flash and load with Redboot and
this works fine.

I was wondering if  there are options in the configtool which should
be selected but are'nt. I am not familiar with many of these
settings.

Can anyone offer any advice on this matter

Best Regards

Miklos

Miklos Pflancer
Electronics Engineer