line discipline driver in eCos

Hello,

Where can I find more information or examples about writing a serial
line discipline driver in eCos ? This driver has to implement timeouts (
1 - 4 milliseconds).
I found a link in the ecos patch list archive ( February 2004 ) to a web
site with information about a 3964 line discipline driver, but it is
broken.

Best regards,

Hans Vermeersch

PsiControl mechatronics
Ypres
Belgium

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.