[Fwd: Flash Image problem]

The attached mail was misaddressed. Take me off the CC list for any replies, thanks... - Jifl

--- Begin Message --- Hi all,
I am working on a MIPS32 board whose flash is MXIC 29LV160BTC.
I have added support for this particular flash into eCos. (I am using eCos-2.0).
Flash read and write are ok now.
My bootloader is u-boot. Now I make one Flash image which has eCos image (lzma compressed) and one u-boot header.

After writing this image to flash I try to run it from flash. But sometimes it is failed and sometime with different image (different compile time) it is successful.
Behaviors is very random. I do not know which image will run successfully , which is not and why this happens ?
This is the makefile that I use to build that image.

all: $(OBJECTS)
$(CC) -o $(elf) $(OBJECTS) $(ECOS_LIB) -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib
$(OBJCOPY) -S -O binary $(strip-flags) init.elf init.bin
./lzma e init.bin init.lzma
./mkimage -A mips -O linux -T kernel -C lzma -a 0x80000000 -e 0x800000bc -d init.lzma eCos_image

I write this eCos_image to flash. Please help me in this matter.

I* also want to reboot the board by one thread*. (like reboot command in linux). Is there any command supported in eCos ?

Thanks in advance

Tathagata

--- End Message ---