Hi,I have a problem about the latest ecos snapshot file(ecos-trunk-full-061015.tar.gz), thank you

Hi,
I was trying to use the latest ecos snapshot(ecos-trunk-full-061015.tar.gz), because i can't connect to cvs server to update my ecos.
After I download the file and unzip it, I use three way to use the packages directory in this snapshot.
1. I copy the packages from snapshot to my original installed ecos directory and replace the old one.
2. I build the snapshot ecos kernel directly after I unzip the  ecos-trunk-full-061015.tar.gz.
3. I make and install snapshot by referencing "http://home.arcor.de/dfcgen/projects/ecos/ecos_suse.html";.

My working environment is redhat 9 running on VMWare.

ecosconfig new linux (I use default package)
i386-elf-gcc -g -I /(ecos kernel directory)/include helloworld.c -L /(ecos kernel directory)/lib -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib

(helloworld.c is copy from example directory in the ecos directory)

and there will have a message:
/gnutools/lib/gcc/i386-elf/4.0.3/../../../../i386-elf/bin/ld: cannot find libgcc_eh.a
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

However, if I using the original ecos package to build the kernel and run the helloworld.c, there be no such problem.
If I using snapshot's packages to run the helloworld.c, no matter which way I use, there will be a problem that cannot find libgcc_eh.a.

So I want to ask that the  problem is because of the ecos-trunk-full-061015.tar.gz itself. Or just because the way I use it is totally wrong?

BTW, I also follow the docment "README" (in unix directory in the snapshot ecos) to make the file.And there is still have the same problem.
But in "the ecos-discuss mailing list archives", someone have say that the making method mention in README is not really making and installing the whole snapshot file.

Does anyone have the same problem??

Thank you~~

Best Regards,
Tom Hsieh