RE: Problem with pthread_self for the eCos main thread

The test you suggested works fine. No assert is thrown, so this is not
an eCos problem. Thank you for helping me check this.

Best regards,

Hans Logie

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.