Re: Unit Testing

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 03:10:03PM -0800, Andrew Fortier wrote:
> Good day,
>
> Can anyone recommend a unit testing framework that will run under eCos?
> My somewhat limited search hasn't turned up anything open source that
> works readily with eCos.
>
> If unit testing is not popular under eCos, what testing methodology do
> most people use? (Most of my experience is in large Java apps, hence my
> affinity for unit testing).

Well there are the eCos test cases and the infrastructure around that.
The GUI config tool has the ability to download and run each test case
one by one and log the pass/fail results.

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/running-an-ecos-test-case.html

You might be able to use this from "application land".

    Andrew