gdb , warm reset and debugging

hi,
I wonder how other people have been performing their debugging process.

With my current set up here:
1. arm946es
2. jtag
3. insight debugger
4. little endian

i receive spurious interrupts when i stop a running a program load the software again and run again. However, it does not happen again if i do a reload again.

So i receive one spurious interrupt problem per reloading of software. Once failed, i do a reload again and it works.

Here is the message:
ASSERT FAIL: <FFFF>hal_misc.c[213]hal_arch_default_isr() Spurious Interrupt!!!
ASSERT FAIL: <FFFF>hal_misc.c          [ 213] hal_arch_default_isr()
                             Spurious Interrupt!!!
,
I debugged the code and have seen that the source of spurious interrupt is the clock.

To further trace the problem, i put a breakpoint to reset_vector function but it does not stop at this place when spurious interrupt happens.

Is this a bug of insight or am i missing something ?
sinan.

Ömer Sinan KAYA
SIEMENS A.S.- PSE AS TR

Embedded Software Technologies

Tel        : +90 216 459 37 20

Fax       : +90 216 459 20 42

E-mail    : sinan.kaya@siemens.com

Address : Yakacik Caddesi No:111 34870 Kartal, Istanbul-TURKEY