PXA255 serial driver and diag port

Hi,

The problem that I am having is that I don't get any output on the serial port (FFUART), but if I take the serial driver out of the way, I can use the diag_printf(). The suspects, for the moment, are:
1. Some startup problem with enabling interrupts or enabling clocks (I have crippled the startup code and I am not 100% sure about it)
2. Some silly issue with diag port standing in the way

Are there any known incompatibilities between the PXA255 serial driver and the diag_printf() ?

On the other hand, the current driver in devs/serial/arm/pxa2x0 is just for FFUART. Any need for the rest of them (STUART and BTUART)? There is just a copy&paste thing that I can submit if needed.

Regards,
Edgar

http://www.zylin.com