Re: Managing eCos modifications

Thanks to you, and to Ed Grimberg. Are you saying that if I have a sparse
copy of the official repository on my machine, containing only those sources
I've modified, then ecosconfig will cause those sources to automagically
shadow the ones in the offical repository, on an individual file basis?

It works on a package basis. The local repository has its own ecos.db file and where duplicate packages exist, only the first one is used.

Andy..