RE: lwip ppp server

I don't have any special configuration to run PPP server under ECOS, but as my previous message said, the PPP authentication has problem because it will take whatever username/password sent over by PPP client.

Weili

________________________________

From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org on behalf of rakesh reddy
Sent: Tue 1/2/2007 7:28 PM
To: ecos mailing list
Subject: [ECOS] lwip ppp server

Hi all,
       Iam using the lwip/ppp for arm evaluator-7t.
Can anyone tell me what are the changes required to be
made in the library files to configure the kit as  a
ppp server. Right now by default the kit on which the
lwip/ppp code is running works as a ppp client. Iam
testing the ppp connection by connecting it to a linux
machine configured as a ppp server.
   Thanks in advance

K. Rakesh Reddy