Fwd: EuroSys 2007, Call for Participation

Hello everybody,

maybe this is of interest to anyone of you. Last year we had a paper
at this conference, dealing with eCos.

Ciao, Fabian

Sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Participation.

Call for Participation

ACM SIGOPS EuroSys 2007 Conference

Tuesday - Friday, March 20 - 23 2007
Lisbon, Portugal

http://www.eurosys.org/2007

EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE:   Feb 28, 2007
 (Some hotels have earlier cut-off dates!)

Main conference:  March 21 -- 23
Workshops:            March 20 and 23

The conference organizers cordially invite you to attend EuroSys 2007.
We aim to make EuroSys the premier systems conference in Europe
and welcome participants from all over the world.

There are five workshops co-located with EuroSys 2007:
   1st Workshop on System-level Virtualization for High Performance
       Computing (HPCVirt 2007)

1st Workshop on Middleware-Application Interaction (MAI'2007)

   1st International Workshop on System Support for the Internet of Things
       (WoSSIoT'07)

2nd EuroSys Authoring Workshop

1st Workshop on Recent Advances on Intrusion-Tolerant Systems

EuroSys is able to offer student scholarships to attend the
conference. Details are on the web - the deadline for applications is
February 4, 2007.

CONFERENCE TECHNICAL PROGRAM

  The single-track program consists of 29 papers representing the best
  recent results in systems research. The advance program is now
  available online at:
    http://www.gsd.inesc-id.pt/conference/EuroSys2007/programme.html

  There will also be a poster session, where researchers present work
  in progress -- DEADLINE FEBRUARY 23, 2007

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
  http://www.gsd.inesc-id.pt/conference/EuroSys2007/registration/regform.php

HOTEL INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE: RESERVE EARLY!
  http://www.gsd.inesc-id.pt/conference/EuroSys2007/accomodation.html

We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon from the 20th to the 23rd of March!

Best

Wolfgang Schroeder-Preikschat
for the EuroSys 2007 Organizing Committee