Ecos/redboot on Xscale pxa270

Greetings,

I am building redboot bootloader for xscale pxa270.
I have created templates and packages required for my
board.
Even i have made the necessary changes in
hal_platform_setup.h to initialize to my board.
I am using pxa270's FFUART as serial console.

My problem is after the initialization i can view
serial characters on terminal but at a point
particular when calling hal_hardware_init from
Vector.S. no further execution takes place.

When we debugged the code, we have observed that after
3 i.e LED 3 which is in Vector.S the execution is as
follows:-
   a. Calls /hal_hardware_init/ function which is in
/pxa2x0_misc.c/, entering the function it calls
/plf_hardware_init/ which is in /quantum_misc.c/,
entering the function it calls /hal_if_init /which is
in /hal_if.c
   /b. We have entered characters in each of the
function which can be seen on terminal so that we can
come to know the point where the execution gets halt.
   c. We have observed that in hal_if_init function it
calls
set_debug_comm(CYGNUM_CALL_IF_SET_COMM_ID_EMPTY);
       it enters in this function, but then it doesn't
returns from it.
We felt that either RAM or stack could be the cause
for it, but RAM is not an issue since we tested out by
writing and reading the RAM.
We have certain doubts over the stack, since we could
not locate the point where stack size is initialized
and where the stack pointer is pointing.
Before mmu init we printed the stack pointer value
which was 0xa0009a8c after the initialisation from the
plf_hardware_init function the stack pointer value was
0x00009a70.
>From this we feel that the processor works on virtual
addresses after mmu init. Are we right about it?

Has any one came across such problem?
Or does any one has better solution or process to
build the redboot for pxa270?

has any one succesfully ported redboot on pxa270 and
achieved the serial output thru FFUART on the
terminal.

Thanks with kind regards,
Tejas Pawaskar