Static constructors List

Hello

I am building redboot for an intel's xscale pxa270
based  board. I am using pxa270's FFUART for serial
output configured at 115200-8-N-1.

My problem is that the code gets stuck at the point
where from vector.s calls function
cyg_hal_invoke_constructors.

The function is in hal/arm/arch/current/src/hal_misc.c
void
cyg_hal_invoke_constructors (void)
{
#ifdef CYGSEM_HAL_STOP_CONSTRUCTORS_ON_FLAG
    static pfunc *p = &__CTOR_END__[-1];

    cyg_hal_stop_constructors = 0;
    for (; p >= __CTOR_LIST__; p--) {
        (*p) ();
        if (cyg_hal_stop_constructors) {
            p--;
            break;
        }
    }
#else
    pfunc *p;

    for (p = &__CTOR_END__[-1]; p >= __CTOR_LIST__;
p--)
        (*p) ();
#endif
}

>From the above code i can understand that it is
calling various functions starting from __CTOR_END[-1]
upto __CTOR_LIST__, and my code gets stuck in one of
the fucntions called.

How do i find out in which function it is getting
stucked? Where is the __CTOR_LIST__ located so that i
can come to know about the functions it is supposed to
call?

As said earlier i am using FFUART as serial port, and
i am using only one communication channel.
How is it possible that the ecos will use the FFUART
for as its console,debug and diagnostic port?

How can i use diag_printf in my code so that i can
debug out messages on the FFUART port.

Also what are the necessary configuration settings
need to be done using the  configtool to run redboot?

Kindly please help me out, since i am stuck with this
problem for the past 10 days.

Regards,
Tejas pawaskar