Re: GDB stops randomly

I have noticed this behavior when I use Insight. The cause was editing
the program in the area where a breakpoint had been set.  The editing
process can leave the previously set breakpoint invalid.

If you have breakpoints set when you go into your program, check them
before you run the program to verify they are still valid, i.e., on a
line of code.

Don
--
Don Walton