From: Andrea Visinoni <andrea@puntualmenteinritardo.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Start using Ecos on AT91SAM7X-EK
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:48:36 +0100

Hi,
i've successfully compiled ecos for my board using the template in
configtool,
taken from cvs version.
I've written a stupid main, and liked with target.ld.
My question is, now do i have to init on my own the device?(pll, flash
etc..)
or do i have to call some sort of function inside the library?
i've already tried to call my lowlevel_init function(already tested) but
nothing
happen(i try to light a led), any hints?
I even compile lwip-eth support?what i have to do to make it work?(init,
callbacks...)
I now that maybe these are stupid questions, i've read the docs and this
ml, and
i can't find any answers to my questions.
Best regards
Andrea