eCos upgrade from pre-2.0 to CVS: painless!

Hi eCos developers,

a short time ago I upgraded from a pre-2.0 (just) version of eCos that came bundled with our XScale development board, to the anonymous CVS version of eCos. It was as good as painless to port our vendor's changes to recent eCos -- the /only/ snag was in the Legacy JFFS2 layer, which seemed hardly used. Porting the .ecc was also painless: I threw out a few apparently deprecated stanzas, and the tool succeeded in creating a correct new .ecc for me.

Kudos and many thanks for such a good and API-wise stable development system!

Rutger Hofman
VU Amsterdam