From: Carlos Losada [mailto:itel9cl1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2007 7:58 PM
To: Laurie Gellatly
Subject: Re: [ECOS] building and debugging

Laurie I had the same problem with the indexer until I
provided the path to ecos include directory directly.
Try the following:
Eclipse->Project->Properties
C/C++ Build->GCC C Compiler->Directories

Then type in the absolute path to the ecos include
directory.  For example:
C:\cygwin\home\carlos\...\ecos_install\include

Good Luck
Carlos

--- Laurie Gellatly <laurie.gellatly@netic.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I've been using eclipse to develop my arm based
> system for some time.
> The application runs multiple threads and I had been
> able to debug them
> reasonably well (the program did not always flow the
> way I expected when
> single stepping and sometimes local variables are
> not able to be displayed).
> What I have now is that although the main thread
> seems to be able to be
> debugged, the other threads have problems.
> I can set a breakpoint in a thread and it will stop,
> but single stepping or
> trying to display local variables etc no longer
> works.
> I've tried various things to fix it including
> reducing the size of the app
> (down to 300K), but without any luck.
>
> Is this a GDB or Eclipse limit or have I had a
> configuration issue?
>
> BTW the indexer has always complained that the
> #include s for the OS files
> could not find yet C does find them.
> Anyone suggest what might be wrong?
>
> Thanks             ...Laurie :{)
>

> --
> Before posting, please read the FAQ:
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos

________
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html