Re: IDE/ATA Support in Ecos?

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 16:50 -0800, Chuck McManis wrote:
> Ok, so I've been browsing the archives and the documentation. Is
> there no support for IDE/ATA drives in ECOS *other* than the Redboot
> read only support?
>
> --Chuck

I have been using the IDE interface for the past several months.  There
was one bug I reported, which has been fixed and the update is in the
repository.

When you add IDE support, you also need to add FAT and block device
support.  This should give you the ability to set up an IDE drive with a
FAT file system.

Hope you have a great day,
Don

--