RE: How to handle IRQ0 interrupt?

From: Neeraja <neeraja.kothala@gmail.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] How to handle IRQ0 interrupt?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 02:34:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am working on at91rm9200 board. I want to catch the interrupt when
the
button is pressed which is connected to IRQ0 line.
But what is happening is that when I run the application the interrupt
isr
is being called always irrespective of the button press.

Can anyone suggest me how to configure so that the interrupt comes only
when
the button is pressed ?

I think it's hardware related..you have to assign interrupt number 0 to indicate the press of button
Here is the part of the code I am using

interrupt = CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_IRQ0;
cyg_interrupt_create(interrupt,
0, // Priority - what