RE: JPEG support in MicroWindows

> Gary Thomas wrote:
>
> What sort of problems did you encounter?  I seem to recall
> making at least some simple JPEG stuff work (*many* years ago,
> when I first did this stuff)

Some header files were missing when adding: "-DHAVE_JPEG_SUPPORT=1".
After fixing this all the JPEG related functions were missing in the
library.

Since I send my question I have added most of the JPEG related files and
"-DSTDC_HEADERS=1" to the compiler options in the cdl file and now
things are starting to work :-).

It looks like it is very little work that is missing. So I have decided
to continue the work.

Would you like to receive my changes when they are finalized and tested?

Best Regards,
Henrik R. Pedersen